Review of the 2014 Ford Escape SE 1.6L EcoBoost. This is a compact SUV, and features a 1.6L turbocharged inline four cylinder, dual overhead cams with intake and exhaust valve timing, front wheel drive, the SE convenience package, a power lift-gate, and MyFord Touch with navigation.
Standard Features Include:
– 17″ aluminum wheels
– Auto halogen headlamps
– Blind spot mirrors
– Dual power mirrors
– Fog lamps
– Keyless entry keypad
– Privacy glass
– 10 way adjustable driver seat
– 60/40 split folding rear seats
– Ice blue lighting
– Cruise control
– Rear view camera
– Remote keyless entry
This video will take a look at the exterior, engine and drivetrain, wheels, tires, suspension, interior, features, as well as a quick test drive and summary of the fuel economy.
Please feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe!
And don’t forget to check out my Facebook page:
To help create more videos, check out my Patreon page!
Also check out my official website: Make suggestions, participate in forums, learn through logically ordered lessons, read FAQs, and plan your future!
Now on Twitter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Honda 67 giá từ 3 Triệu xe dọn đẹp tại tiệm chú Thông |Ngố Nguyễn
- XE KHÁCH 34 GIƯỜNG PHÒNG VIP THACO MOBIHOME TB120SL|GIÁ TỐT TẠI THACO AN SƯƠNG
- Chán Review xe 50cc và Cái Kết
- Trải nghiệm xe giường nằm Khách Sạn Di Động phiên bản lạ mắt – hello kitty | Xe Đầu Kéo Vlog #52
- Cub Espero 2020: SIÊU PHẨM XE CUB ĐỜI MỚI!