Everything Wrong With Fifty Shades Of Grey In 18 Minutes Or Less

The things we put ourselves through to create videos for you guys… like watching this terrible, terrible movie that somehow made ALL the money. Sins abound… proceed at your own risk.

Check out the Film Theory episode on Mr. Grey’s cult-ish tactics:

Thursday: Dance-based sins.

Remember, no movie is without sin. Which movie’s sins do YOU want to see recounted?

Tweet us:
Tumble us:
Call us: 405-459-7466
Reddit with us:
Jeremy’s book now available: Merch:

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tvku21.com/tinh-yeu/

28 thoughts on “Everything Wrong With Fifty Shades Of Grey In 18 Minutes Or Less”

1. $$ MAKE MONEY ONLINE $$All those who want to work from home!Online work and online earnings!After a few months spent in search, so I will not say a perfect online job, because something so difficult to exist, but for a job that will provide me with a secure income, which will be long-term and valid.Namely, it is an American Internet company that has been operating successfully for more than 20 years. There are a large number of people in the Balkans who, after less than a year, reach earnings of 3 average salaries. This is a long-term job, where the salary is received weekly or monthly. Patience and perseverance are most needed, because the salary does not come overnight, but in the end it pays off. No special training is required, anyone with a computer and internet access can do it. REGISTRATION is FREE, and all other costs are not mandatory. , they are already a matter of choice. Here you have to work every day, especially for daily tasks set aside some 3-4 hours. There are a number of other earning opportunities here. If you are warmed up and ready for new experiences contact me by email for more information!anitamia419@gmail.com

2. Never saw the movie but it fonds to waste the audience's time and Jeremy here is to make it worth by sinning everything in this movie.

3. I have been watching these videos almost exclusively for the last 4 days. Ive watched soooooo many of these and I have never seen multiplication sins. HILARIOUS! jajajaja

4. I don’t like the 50 shades series. Their whole relationship is kind of toxic and forced. Even bdsm isn’t as bad as this tbh.

5. Oh my gawd I never enjoyed watching a rehashed version or riftrack of this movie before. I was doin this when I was dragged at the last showing of my friend and yep gotten so much shushes in my life so I said it my head. Very least gotten a lawyer to look into it😀

6. How to make the movie better.
    Remove the sex scenes. Add the helicopter last. Make Christian Gray a spy. Kill Anastasia Steele by crashing the helicopter. Also change the music from Love me like you do into Micheal Jackson Bad. Make this PG-13 And lastly change it to Evil spys of death

7. I like how they gave them fake pubes and hair so it's more natural but then edited Anas face because it was too old

8. Sometimes I watch this in place of movies I’m not willing to watch. Whether they don’t sound interesting or I’m just not in the mood for that crap
    Thanks for wasting your time watching this shit so I don’t have to. 🙏

And with the penis scarring. Yes. Boobs and butts are where it’s at.
    Penises (Peni?) are funky lookin’.
    Not where it’s at.

Also I went to watch the Film Theory it advertised at the end first, then decided to watch this first for context (since I’m sure as fuck not going to watch the real thing)

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevKAvtXrAw – The Witch Hunters ( Jeremy Renner )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3eZjItED0 – The Brothers Grimm ( Matt Damon )

10. In one shot he breaks her virginity 😂😂😂and she doesn't even got blood and pain means she is not virgin at all and second mistake is that while in doggy position he easily fucks her wat a crap things

11. I can't see love in them only just sex addiction between a psycho man who had worst past and a girl who is poor and become his slave later

12. This actress doesn't have boobs and ass, how can the hell that Christian is on love with her, she doesn't even fantasies him at all