Ha Ji-won can’t keep her eyes off Yoon Kye-sang | Chocolate Ep 1 [ENG SUB]

That is NOT the way you want to run into your first love.

Watch Chocolate on Netflix:

ABOUT THE SWOON

Welcome to The Swoon, your all-access pass behind the scenes of your favorite Korean and Asian dramas. Get up close and personal with the stars. Tell us what you love to watch, what endings made you want to tear your hair out, and what keeps you coming back for more, ever optimistic that the next one will be The One.

For the fans.
Powered by Netflix.
All biases welcome.

*Shows featured might not be available in all markets.

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tvku21.com/tinh-yeu/

34 thoughts on “Ha Ji-won can’t keep her eyes off Yoon Kye-sang | Chocolate Ep 1 [ENG SUB]”

1. Ok I really wanted Minsung for her seems like a kind and loyal guy to her. They look good together. I wish he was the main guy in the story.

2. Nice series, finally over. was a little disappointed with the finale but I loved the series. Ty, for the excellent quality show.

3. I am very excited that a real Korean drama is filmed in my city. All images from at the beginning of the first episode are from Nafplio, Peloponnese, Greece. Such a surprise. I am a big fan of k-dramas and I can't believe it! Please visit more often… Very happy to meet you!

4. Hermoso dorama,no lo quería ver y mi hija me motivó,tremenda historia y excelentes protagonistas,estoy esperando ansiosa el desenlace!!

5. I am in love with this drama and I am not even Korean ! The actors are great and the series is almost like a long movie . I am definitely a fan! How can anyone not be ? I just saw episode 12 and I was crying and happy at the same time! Chocolate will definitely be one of my all time favorite series !

6. I just watched 9 episodes straight. About to sleep at 8am..i haven't broke night in a long time. Damn great show

7. I miss empress ki and also how tf can she look so frecking young can't believe she already in her 40s i thought she was in her 20s. She still looks the same and still the best actress for me.