How to make the God of War Cocktail – Tipsy Bartender

God of War lovers, here is your ultimate drink fantasy….THE LIGHT OF HELIOS – GOD OF WAR COCKTAIL. This drink truly embodies the game. The yellow color represents the sun, the source of Helios’s power. The red grenadine represents the blood when Kratos severs Helios’s head. This recipe was concocted by a true God of War lover. The taste of this video game drink is smooth and delicious. You will love it!

Check out all of our other awesome video game-inspired cocktails, and subscribe so you don’t miss the next one!

OUTTAKES:

TWITTER:

FACEBOOK:

GOOGLE+:

INSTAGRAM:

WEBSITE:

RINGTONES (Mobile itunes only) :

50 thoughts on “How to make the God of War Cocktail – Tipsy Bartender”

1. I tried to picture Kratos with some bitches at the seaside sipping on this drink and it surprisingly looked quite natural

2. oh my god. oh my god. did she just completely german-ised the Goldschläger and suddenly it's the sexiest thing in the world? I think she did. I think she did…

3. Helios is the Roman God of the Sun. He drove the chariot that was literally the Sun across the sky from creating the pathway of the Sun's movement (hey, back then, they didn't know that the Earth rotates around the Sun, and it was our rotation that caused the Sun to "move" across our sky during the day)
    So, Helios doesn't get his power from the sun. He controlled the sun. And the God of War is Ares.
    Sorry, I'm a mythology nerd. I know it's stupid to focus on THAT rather than the drink, but come on game maker, at least pay attention to your source material.

That being said, this drink looks super yummy.

4. If someone said, "Hey! Learn Deutsche in less than one week, and you can meet Sophia!" – I'd be boarding a flight later that afternoon.

5. ok, possible noobish questions but here goes. would it have been easier to float the mix on top of the grenadine? you say it's a two ppart drink, but at the end, instead of being yellow and res, it's kinda orangy-pinkish color. no hate please, not a bartender just a fan

6. I have a challenge for you. A night club in Las Vegas named vamps Had a drink called vampires blood. it was a green drink with a side shot. when the side shot was put in the main drink it would turn red as if someone had pored blood in it( red on top and red slowly sinking down). can you find the recipe?