If there’s one car I’ve always wanted it is a cheap eighties Porsche. I couldn’t jump fast enough at the chance to pickup this 1987 Porsche 944 for $500. It needed a battery as every car does, but we fixed it with $7.16 in parts and a little elbow grease. Now we just have to solve the rattle with some other parts that came with the car and it will be tearing down the road again!
Fuel Injector O-Rings:
What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus
What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.
Can you wheelie? No, I suck.
Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.
Where can I keep up with you off the bike?
Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)
Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.
Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.
Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.
Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo
Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Honda 67 giá từ 3 Triệu xe dọn đẹp tại tiệm chú Thông |Ngố Nguyễn
- XE KHÁCH 34 GIƯỜNG PHÒNG VIP THACO MOBIHOME TB120SL|GIÁ TỐT TẠI THACO AN SƯƠNG
- Chán Review xe 50cc và Cái Kết
- Trải nghiệm xe giường nằm Khách Sạn Di Động phiên bản lạ mắt – hello kitty | Xe Đầu Kéo Vlog #52
- Cub Espero 2020: SIÊU PHẨM XE CUB ĐỜI MỚI!