Mệnh đề if các loại câu điều kiện | Bel nguyễn

Kênh : “Tự học tiếng Anh giao tiếp” cho những người mới bắt đầu, hoặc mất căn bản tiếng anh, tiếng anh từ con số 0.

“Tự học tiếng Anh giao tiếp” mỗi ngày 1 cấu trúc theo hướng dẫn của “feasibleenglish.net” mong muốn sẽ hỗ trợ và giúp đỡ cho các Bạn mới có thể có được kiến thức nền tảng, để có thể tự học tiếng anh dù là mất căn bản.

Mong rằng, những video sẽ hữu ích và hỗ trợ được phần nào cho các Bạn đang muốn luyện phản xạ anh văn giao tiếp. Và có được lộ trình học giao tiếp một cách cụ thể.

Cảm ơn mọi người đã tham gia và cùng học với Fesible English mỗi ngày 1 cấu trúc.

“when a new day comes, we learn something new”
F/bel Nguyen.

Tham gia Học Chung :

Theo dõi Fanpage:
website:
Fb cá nhân:

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tvku21.com/tong-hop/

25 thoughts on “Mệnh đề if các loại câu điều kiện | Bel nguyễn”

1. If i learn English hard, I can communicate with foreigners.
    If i have a lot of money, I will help poor people.
    If i worked abroad, My parents would be unhappy.
    If i try to learn English, my dream will become true.

2. If it rain , I won't go out
    If I go to school late , I will miss the bus
    If I have a lot of money , I will buy book
    If she were he , she would buy it
    If I studyed hard , I would pass the exam

3. If we had a chance, would we start again?
    If I have enough money, I will build a new house
    If they come, we will organize a party.
    If I am wrong, you shall tell me
    If it's not rainy , we will go out for a picnic

4. If I enter the university, I will have to move to Ho Chi Minh city to live.
    If I studied hard, I could enter the university.
    If you have free time, we will practice English together.
    If I make sentences as much as I can, I will remember the structure
    If you practice English every day, your English will be improved

5. If I have a chance, I will try my best to finish this project.
    If I am applied for this position, I will complete all missions you give

6. If you work out everyday, you can keep fit.
    If he were more careful, he could pass the exam.
    If you do your best, you will get the result as you want.
    If they have a baby, they will not have agrument everyday
    If there were more patient, they wouldn't decide to break up

7. If I were taller, I would be a model.
    If she gets married, she won't have much time to go out with her friends.
    If you don't love me anymore, you shall tell me.
    If the time came back, I wouldn't love him as much as I used to.
    If we are friends, we shall believe one another

8. If I were you, I wouldn't do that.
    If I were a student, I would study hard.
    If I were determined to learn English earlier, I could find a better job
    If you were here, I would give you a tide hug
    If she didn't get married earlier, she wouldn't be painful as now

9. If I have a lot of money, I can take my parents to travel abroad.
    If you travel to Viet Nam, we can meet.
    If you come to Viet Nam on the days of weekend, I can spend time for you. If not, I can't

10. If I have a good salary, I'll have a better life
    If I have a lot of money, I'll travel to much place with my family
    If I learned better, I could have a better job.
    If I learned erlier English, I could speak fluently now

11. If Paula hadn't got money for her birthday, She wouldn't have bought a car.
    If He hadn't lived in France, he wouldn't have learnt French.
    If it hadn't been snowing, she wouldn't have got lost.
    If he doesn't work really hard, he wouldn't be the boss now
    If Renaldo hadn't kicked a goal, His team wouldn't have won the game.
    If Mary hadn't lost her umbrella, she wouldn't have got wet

12. If I were a Superman, I would help everybody.
    If I were taller, I would become a model.
    If I had a lot of money, I would travel around the world.
    If I moved to the USA, I would live in San Francisco.
    If I had a time machine, I would travel to The statue of Liberty, New York, USA
    If I won the lottery, I would help the poor.
    If I had owned a car, I would have gone to Sam Son beach.
    If I caught a goldfish, I would wish taller.
    If I had a pair of wings, I could fly everywhere that I want
    If She got money, she might buy a car
    If he lived in France, he would learn French

13. If I have a lot of money, I will buy a new house.
    If I hear people screaming, I can tell them to stop.
    If the sun shines brightly, I shall go to the beach.
    If I have a new car, I will go to Ha nam district to visit my father.
    If Sarah is my sister, I will feel happy
    If I have a new job, I will earn money.