Radical Openness Part One | 30 DAYS OF INTENT #11 – Deepak Chopra

From Human to #Metahuman – 🙏 Get the book @ 🙏
Subscribe to The Chopra Well (its free!):

Description: Natalie and Iman each have a deeply personal therapy session with relationship coach Alyssa Nobriga.* Things get emotional as they recognize the limiting beliefs standing in the way of fully accepting themselves.

Read our interview with Alyssa:

30 DAYS OF INTENT follows YouTube star, Iman Crosson, and professional athlete and entrepreneur, Natalie Spilger, on a journey of intent and self-discovery. Led by Deepak Chopra, Natalie and Iman spend weeks visiting experts in the health and wellness fields. They experience watsu massage, spiritual therapy, nutrition counseling, and much more. They laugh, they cry, they push their boundaries. It’s a spiritual makeover show, unlike any you’ve ever seen.

Iman’s channel:
Alyssa’s website:

Guest stars include:

Rainn Wilson –
Hannah Hart –
HeyKayli –
ExoticJess –
Nicole Daedone
and many more!

Join Iman and Natalie as they learn how to increase awareness, realize their potential, and develop tools for a healthy mind, body, and spirit! Share your intent at and be part of the journey.

THE CHOPRA WELL is a new Youtube channel created to encourage people to live healthier, fuller lives and to be more aware. Deepak, Mallika and Gotham Chopra, along with other friends and experts, join together in this inspiring project for personal and global transformation. The channel features daily shows about spirituality, wellness, healthy living, humor, and much more.

Subscribe to our channel to be updated on latest episodes:

Read our blogs here:
Add The Chopra Well to your Google+:

22 thoughts on “Radical Openness Part One | 30 DAYS OF INTENT #11 – Deepak Chopra”

1. He pretty much explained what happened earlier this year in about two videos. I think as an attempt to just move on and refocus his channel on his acting work, he took the videos down, and I doubt he's going to put them back up. Sorry.

2. I cried with Iman … I've been like a fan for 5yrs and like even though he doesn't know me, I feel like I know him so well… Not trying to sound soppy or anything but yeah, I wanted to give him a massive hug through the screen xx

3. @ Bert Lijning: The bitterness you direct toward Alyssa Nobriga seems strange & incoherent. There's no source of logic apparent in your loathing, other than an insinuation that her attractiveness somehow compromises her character or intellect. (?)

It is stranger still that you suggest a google search of her, when doing so points to glowing 5-star reviews from her former patients, & testimonies that describe her as skilled, gentle, loving, & wise.

You seem in need of peace; good luck to you.

4. Oh wow, that was hard to watch. Hard to see Iman and Natalie's pain. Hard to acknowledge my own pain also. One thing that is interesting and comforting is that I realize we all have or own pain. It hurts but I feel a sense that it propels us forward if we don't become captive to the pain and we express/experience it and then let it go to grow forward.

5. Who want to be guided spiritually by a spoiled child, ex model ? For this so called "therapist" Alyssa Nobriga search google

6. I realy get the chivers when I look at this self fullfilled barby doll Allyssa, a therapist ,not N.o live experience whatsoever…….

7. Weard thing is the woman in therapy is overall ,incl sprirtual, much further ,if you can say that, then this so called therapist, which has quite a dull mind ,where as the woman has an intelligent sensitiveness . Ashame she gives here autonomy away to such a childish game of illusions.

8. i dont think it would be fair for iman to have to go through the pain of re-experiencing of explaining it to us if just thinking about it hurts so much

9. Wow! Alyssa Nobriga has such a beautiful soul and aura. You can see this in her eyes! The light that shines from them is magnificent. A beautiful woman who personifies IMO what the sacred feminine is. And she's gorgeous 😀