SHES HOT OR IM DRUNK??

SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! & leave a comment/vid response telling me if u drink and what ur craziest night was! CHECK OUT THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE STATION HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWNLOAD THE SONG “im just jb” here!

THANKS TO:
BRITTANI

JOE

ALPHACAT

JOHNNYBOY

(GO SUBSCRIBE TO THEM!!!!)

CONNECT WITH ME:

*Branding, Media, & General Business Inquiries:
The Collective
ShaneDawsonTVBiz@gmail.com

*Film & Television Agent:
William Morris Endeavor
(310) 285-9000

44 thoughts on “SHES HOT OR IM DRUNK??”

1. One thing i dont like about these sketches is the sound effects are like 10c louder than the rest of the video so i have to lower and higher the volume throughout the whole video…. i know first world problem lol

2. #bringtheoldshaneback he was soo funny. You actually believe all his characters. Now, his videos are so boring. Ok, I get it he is Bi, can we move on? Also, the people in his videos now are not funny and sometimes down right creepy. No offense to them, but they seem like a serial killer or stalker, I think everyone knows who I am talking about. I just miss when he was funny and did skits.

3. Shane Dawson was so much better back then! I wish he didn't abandon this channel. However I also wish his videos didn't loose their magic before then. His best videos were from 2008-2010 and some of his 2011 stuff. Back in the day I use to watch video after video of his during my spare time. Nowadays I have much more important matters. I'm a children book writer illustrator, a literary agent, and a part time filmaker, but I will tend to watch some of the old Shane Dawson videos. I'm talking about Shane Dawson Tv! Not the Shane garbage he does now!

4. I don't drink now, maybe a glass of wine like twice a year lol but I used to drink a LOT when I was like 14-17. As for the craziest night I've ever had… Honestly I couldn't possibly narrow it down to one. Idek where to begin lol

5. Wow that video has 10 freaking years. K, I'm gonna answer the questions anyway😂

Yes Shane, I drink sometimes for fun. But my craziest night was sober.
    I also was 11 when this video first came out, so technically back then I didn't drink at all.

Hope you're happy about me making the comment section active 😂😂

6. When Shane dressed up as the kid that got his dick sucked by a trans dude, the kid that got his dick sucked looks like one of my exes. Knew my ex was gay

7. When I started watching Shane, I didn’t know what a period was so whenever shananay said, “ and I’m on my period so I’m getting REAL EMOTIONAL” I though it was historical

8. Bro I can’t believe I’ve been watching this vid for 10 years. I was 9 years old when I watched this. 🤣😂