#bookreview #booksummery #TheFirst20Hours
Qasim Ali Shah having a discussion on the Book “The First 20 Hours – How to Learn Anything Fast” By Josh Kaufman.
Key Points Discussed in the Video:
– Josh Kaufman tells us in this book that how to learn any skill in just 20 hours, even you can win the competition.
– The best thing in this book is if you have a Game Plan to be Master you will save your time and achieve your destination in a short time.
– You cannot learn a skill until you know the loss of not learning.
– He emphasizes at the beginning of the book that why we need to learn a skill?
– This book gives you the practical steps of learning a skill.
– You cannot learn a skill until you practice it with theory.
What can You Learn From This Video?
– How to learn a skill?
– Why is it necessary to learn a skill?
– What is the concept of struggle and sleep?
– What are the four steps to learn a skill?
The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything . . . Fast! | In Urdu
Skills That Will Improve All Aspects Of Your Life – In Urdu
Who is Qasim Ali Shah:
Qasim Ali Shah is not just a Motivational Speaker but an enthusiastic doer. He followed his passions and proved his self a Successful Entrepreneur, Inspiring Teacher, Best-Selling Author, Philanthropist and a Transformational Trainer.
Follow Us On Social Media :